Freedom means strong consumer defenses that don’t enable banking institutions to rip down or discriminate against their clients.
Overhaul the Federal Arbitration Act that stacks the deck against customers and employees.
If your bank card company rips you down, you need to have the ability to every single day in court with a decent attorney, complete liberties, and transparency that is public. In many cases, though, the business probably forced one to sign away that right. As customers, we have to will have the best to a reasonable procedure and strong protections that keep companies honest when you look at the place that is first.
Other Important Policy Areas
- Pass regulations that are strict predatory loan providers
- Improve antitrust criteria
- Protect your legal rights over your very own information
- Revive the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau’s enforcement authority
- Fight big data discrimination
Criminal Justice Reform
Freedom means a good and racially-equitable unlawful justice system. “Customer Protections”の続きを読む