The Steering Committee for Human Rights (CDDH) ended up being entrusted by the Committee of Ministers to carry out strive to combat and give a wide berth to Female Genital Mutilation and Forced Marriage, that are severe violations of peoples legal rights.
To the end, it absolutely was called on to conduct an analysis associated with the appropriate situation at worldwide degree plus in the Council of Europe member States also to prepare helpful tips to good nationwide methods targeted at fighting and preventing these peoples liberties violations.
- Ensure policies that are coherent better utilization of the legislation targeted at preventing these affronts;
- Reinforce the National and European appropriate framework as well because the co-operation between member States;
- Raise understanding of these problems.
This task has further led to the adoption of the Declaration associated with the Committee of Ministers. This work had been finished by 31 2017 december.
Save Save Save Save Save
- Declaration of this Committee of Ministers in the have to intensify your time and effort to avoid and fight genital that is female and forced wedding in European countries (as adopted in the 1293rd conference regarding the Ministers’ Deputies, 13 September 2017)
- Help Guide to good and promising methods directed at preventing and combating female vaginal mutilation and forced marriage (as adopted because of the CDDH at its 87th conference, 6-9 June 2017)
- Analysis associated with the appropriate situation at worldwide degree plus in Council of Europe user States on combating and preventing feminine genital mutilation and forced marriage (as adopted by the CDDH at its 85th meeting, 14-17 June 2016)